Saturday, January 21, 2012

New product from Clearasil PerfectaWash

Clearasil PerfectaWash is a new product in the facial care industry.  Clearasil has created a hands free dispenser that delivers the perfect amount of face wash every time.  This dispenser is very modern looking; however, it would be even better if it came in different colors. The unique face wash can be compared with the ProActiv system.  Included in the system were two different scent of face wash; Soothing Plant Extracts and Superfruit Splash.  After using this face wash I did see a noticeable difference in my acne within the first week.  Overall I like this product and would like product.  It is very easy to use and I love the hands free option. Thank you Clearasil for giving me a chance to try your product.

Clearasil rewarded me with the PerfectaWash System for free.  The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment