Friday, February 3, 2012

Kiss My Face Potent and Pure

Over the past few weeks I have been testing Kiss My Face Potent and Pure Natural Face Care products.  Kiss My Face sent me Clean For A Day (Creamy Face Cleanser) and Balancing Act (Facial Toner) to test as part of their Tuesdays with KMF Facebook promotion.  I must admit, this products smell amazing!  Clean For A Day goes on very easily has a great texture and smell.  The smell is of light tangerine and vanilla, so just enough citrus with the relaxing element of vanilla to easy away stress.  Clean For A Day is made of natural and certified organic ingredients and is a soap-free non drying formula used to clean dirt and debris from the face.  Never while using this product did my face feel dry.  Actually it was just the opposite!  After 3 days of use I noticed how hydrated my skin became.  There was also an amazing glow from the use of cleanser and toner together.  My complexion has evened back out and has not looked this great in years. My  Balancing Act has a Citrus/Grapefruit smell and at is very invigorating.   All the ingredients in both products are natural and certified organic ingredients.  Balancing Act is formulated to fight the signs of aging and revitalize tired skin.  In my opinion the new Pure and Potent products have exceeded expectations and I would definitely recommend the products.  If you would like to learn more please visit Kiss My Face's website http://www.kissmyface.com or Kiss My Face Facebook page  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiss-My-Face/38548723445.

Kiss My Face provided products for free for me to review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment