Monday, February 6, 2012

Today is Crazy and Fun!

Today has started rough and it has brought many challenges but it has indeed been fun.  My youngest two daughters are teething, my son's ADHD has been driving me up the wall, and my older daughter only wants to watch High School Musical today.  Just the sight of the kids doing the routines from the movie is a live comedy!  I've been trying to start writing my English paper for two days.  Being a mommy of a 4,3,18 month old, and 9 month old I tell you things get crazy and quick.  We also had an unexpected financial expense that was not covered so that has my anxiety sky high.  So I took a walk and figured I would come and tell you about the day.  In other news I lost 5lbs over the past two weeks.  I've been cutting out carbs, limiting red meat to once a week, and most important....upping my water intake to over 64 ounces a day and cutting out most soda.  The only soda I have been drinking is Zevia and it is all natural!  Everyone in the house loves it.  Hopefully, in the next few weeks I will be able to buy a Sodastream.  This would work great for our family buy reducing the output of waste, providing a fun family activity, and cutting out high fructose corn syrup.  Not only am I becoming more healthy by losing weight but by making life style changes.  This includes being even more concious about the products my children, husband, and I consume, becoming more green for the healthy of the environment, and finding more family projects to teach my children healthy habits.  Well everyone duty call again.  I hope everyone is enjoying the blog and I thank you such much for following.  As always don't forget to stop by and say HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment